- § The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- § Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- § Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- § This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- § All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- § Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- § From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- § Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies – These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as forms and sharing projects on social media channels
- Performance Cookies – These cookies collect information about how our visitors use the website, for instance which pages visitors go to often, search for, and if they get a 404 error message from the website. These cookies DO NOT identify a visitor other than their service provider IP. All information is aggregated and therefor anonymous. It is used only to make improvements and modifications to the website.
By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
Marketing | Social Media Avenues
The marketing avenues and ways we may connect with individuals is through the following services and social media channels. Please find links to their corresponding privacy policies.
In regard to personal data collected, the only information we collect on the Architectural Resource website is via the connect request form for the sole purpose of communicating with visitors and clients about jobs and design and branding project requests. If you think your personal data may be in jeopardy and would like to check/request removal of any personal data you believe may be in our database, please email us to request data removal.
All personal data is held in the highest regard and is held confidential within our system. We respect your right to anonymity. We will not share any personal data for any reason.
Web Design by Typework Studio Design Agency